VCOM drivers are a vital tool which gives support to the installation of firmware or flashing of files in MediaTek’s MT65XX phones. This means without the necessary drivers being installed on your Windows PC, flashing your MediaTek phone using SP flash tool or any other recommended tool may not work out properly as expected and you might wonder what’s going on or how is it really done.
In this guide, I will show you how to install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
10 Quick And Easy Steps To Install MediaTek USB VCOM Drivers on Windows PC
- Download MediaTek USB Drivers Here, and extract the folder to your desktop screen or any other location of your choice.
- . Go to your “Control Panel” and search for “Device Manager” section.
- After doing that, click on any driver group, then click on Action > Add legacy hardware.
4. A pop-up will show up saying “Welcome to the Hardware wizard”, click Next.
Now after that, getting to the next interface, select “MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port” and click Next after that you will get to another interface, click Next.
- The driver installation process will take few seconds, and after the installation click Finish.
That’s it VCOM driver is now successfully installed on your Windows PC. You can now proceed to your flashing tools and perform any task you wished to. If you encounter any problem, feel free to let me know via comment box.