We have been anticipating for the arrival of this device although it won’t be called Nokia X; but instead, it would be called the Nokia X6, this name was actually one of the previous Symbian-powered devices back in the year 2009.
The Nokia X6 is rumored to come with a 5.8-inch display and support for an aspect ratio of 19:9. The phone is said to be powered by two different SoCs – Snapdragon 636 with a RAM of 6GB or MediaTek Helio P60 SoC with 4GB RAM size.
The rear side of the Nokia X6 will likely come with a vertical dual camera setup that will include the Carl Zeiss lenses. Also, the dual camera will be a professional mode photography feature.
At the moment, there is no given information available on the exact setup of the dual rear cameras of the Nokia X6.
Specs of the Rumored Nokia X6
- Display: 5:8-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ a 19:9 display aspect ratio.
- Chipset: A 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509.
- GPU or Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- Storage Capacity: 4GB RAM with a 64GB onboard storage / 6GB RAM with a 128GB onboard storage, an expandable memory of up to 256GB with microSD.
- Sim/chip: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano / microSD).
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Camera: 12MP + 13MP rear camera with support for ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash.
- Front camera with ZEISS optics.
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 / 5, GPS + GLONASS.
- 3500mAh battery capacity with fast charge.
Looking at the renders above, you might have noticed that it is wearing a dreaded notch on the front. Notched display which is similar to smartphones like Asus Zenfone 5Z and co.
The phone will be priced at $250.